Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: List of Force Sensitives  (Read 16884 times)

Offline Corporate Sith

• Dark Lord of the Forums
List of Force Sensitives
« on: March 27, 2008, 04:42:52 PM »
note: i know there is a  list for hunted and hunter, but this one is to list what alignment, name, and openness as well as to get an idea of who is what and who you should contact.  As well it has nothing to relate to being hunted/hunter.

will use myself as an example:

Name: <name>
Alignment:<padawan/apprentice> <adept> <master/teacher> (if either say if you are open to be a teacher or learner)
known locations: <location(s)>
Known Allies:<allies>
Method of contact IC and OOC:
Seeking master or student:

Name: Magus- Phasmatis

Alignment: Darksider/Sith beliefs - master/teacher

Known locations: Dantooine in various Dantari villages, can be seen going north eastern many times.

Known allies and acquaintances: Nightsisters (azra'dite and Si'rk), holds ties with jabba the HUTT (Selorian, voska), has been seen with various other force users

Method of contact IC and OOC: IC- find him on dantooine, or a comm message if you know his frequency.  OOC- Mail, tells to possibly set things up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 04:48:27 PM by Nhi'hl/Magus, Reason: added in one more field »

"my heart grieves for what my mind knows..."

Offline Jedi Consular

• Forum Gorax
  • There is no death, there is the Force.
    • Jedi Jakkan Blaqk
Re: List of Force Sensitives
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:55:27 PM »
Name: Jakkan Blaqk  Real Name: Jak'Kan-Ur
Alignment: Light-sider (Rebel)
known locations: Anywhere the force takes him.
Known Allies:   The Force, Jedi Master Jin'ark-Ur Force Spirit, Ti'Ra'Nay, Jeric, Chronus, Daydream, Arell, Shimmer, Mira, Maxxwell, Ybeccari, Juroden, Alikas, Eirikr', Tenron, Nyx-Warda, Zan
IC:
Never attacks only will defend.
OOC: Mail and tells of course. PM here, if you have anything to discuss.
Seeking master or student: Still Studying the ways of the force. Seeks Knowledge.

Compassion.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 09:49:55 PM by Jedi Consular »

- Jedi - - Rebel -

Offline Takushi

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
Name: Oelos Takushi(Toons name is Ianet- Darkshadow)
Alignment: Gray, Follower of Palawa/Force warrior/Gray Paladin, Goes by the force group name of Denari, a force religion secretly developed on Rori off of other force styles... Said to be of the "knight" level
Force abilities notes: Cannot wield force, only uses it for healing, enhancing his own body to take more punishment and other enhancement abilities
known locations: Naboo, Rori.. Mos Eisley Tatooine
Known Allies: 'Jason Falu, Ta'li, Rannoch
Method of contact IC and OOC: IC just approach and say hi.. (I'm OOCly the smuggler profession).. If in Eisley cantina and not busy fighting or talking to one of my partners just come over and strike up a convo.. OOCly.. just send me a OOC tell and ask/comment on whatever.. and we can possibly set something up... NOt an open force user.. Force user in hiding(Hence why I use the smuggler profession) Carries a sword, and refuses to use a lightsaber, cannot weild the force at all
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:59:24 PM by Takushi »
Oelos Darkshadow or Oelos Takushi

They say you shouldn't toot your own horn? Well why the hell not?! Who better knows the tune

Oelos Takushi: Nabooian and proud

Offline fairyoracle

• Forum Assassin
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »
Name: Ybeccari
Alignment: Padawan/apprentice of Circle of Ashla.  Philosophy is lightside with rebel alignment.
known locations: Anchorhead or Mos Eisley at times.  Lok often.
Known Allies: Circle of Ashla a group of Jedi and their learners in hiding including her master Sarai Phime. A'lava A-pici Muturosa her Honer Sister and her husband Semure.
Ic: She's generally friendly if approached when in a Cantina.  Comm if you have IC.
Ooc: Mail, PM or tell me if you want to set up an RP.

Note: I'm fully willing to have her hunted just PM me.

At the moment her visibility is medium.  Inquistors may know of her exsistance in general.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 03:57:28 PM by fairyoracle »
My Characters: Ybecari/A'lava/Svosxi/Bidhwia
PLEASE CLICK MY SCROLL AND MY DRAGON EGGS/HATCHLINGS![/b

http://dragcave.net/user/fairyoracle75

Offline Kyoti

• Forum Drall
  • Disconnect and self-destruct one bullet at a time
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
Name: 'Kyoti'
Alignment: There are no titles within The Order, but I could be best described as a High Priest of the Darkside
Known locations: Mos Eisley, Tattooine; Ravenloft, Rori (Just south of Paradise Lost)
Known Allies: Venomiss Nightblade, Yucah, Jooblie, Saramae
Method of contact IC and OOC: IC: Come find me. I know who I am and what I am capable of so I do not make myself hard to find. I will answer comm if I know you or if you are sent to me by reputable means. OOC: I will answer any means of communication.

I live with my justice, and I live with my greed & need. I live with no mercy, and I live with my frenzied feed. I live with my hatred, and I live with my jealousy, and I live with the notion that I don't need anyone but me

Offline Anishor

• Pilot Senator
  • May the Great Tree Guide and Protect You.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »
Name: Anishor
Alignment: Lightsider / Wookiee Berserker Beliefs - master/teacher

Known locations: New Horizons, Rori / Eisely Catina / Occasionally Dantooine

Known allies and acquaintances:

Honor Family: Halyn Lance, Sarriah, Ab'ki Acha, Rinna'Tan.

Other Berserkers: Axxyr, Mobatharr, Grozchiir

Allies: Iske, Sege, The Rebel Alliance

Acquaintances - Daydream, Magus, Saevio, Younger members of OJP,

Method of contact IC and OOC: IC- find him on dantooine, in eisley, in restuss, on in New Horizons, or a comm message if you know his frequency.  OOC- Mail, tells to possibly set things up.

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor."

Offline kyworrka/gurnney

• Forum Graul
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »
Name: Kyworrka
Alignment: Lightside (no title)
known locations: Stonebourne Garden Rori
Known Allies: Claatuvac Guild, Rebel Alliance
Method of contact IC and OOC: IC run into each other out at Stonebourne Garden or through travels. Ky does make trips to Kashyyyk when time allows.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 11:39:35 AM by kyworrka »

Daydream

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 07:13:04 PM »
Name: Bella-donna
Alignment: Sith beliefs at present, Master.  (Open to teaching or learning)
Known locations: Dantooine, Tatooine, Naboo
Known acquaintances: Find out IC.
IC:  Can be caught in passing near Mos Eisley and Bestine, Tatooine; Kaadara, Naboo; and NE Dantooine. Commlink and holomail could be obtained publicly as a listing on Naboo through "Mid Rim Antiquities" under the name "Daydream."
OOC:  PM me on the forums if you'd like something set up but can't get started IC; tells are a last resort, because I tend to space them out while roleplaying.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 11:44:08 AM by Daydream »

Offline Lady Saramae

• Forum Wookiee
    • Dark Jedi Roleplayers
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »
Name: Saramae
Alignment: Dark Side Master, Imperial Loyalist 
Apprentice: None  - I will only train one apprentice at a time.
known locations: Resides on Rori - tends to move often, but prefers the dank atmosphere of many Rorian locations as well as Yavin IV, Dantooine, and Dathomir. She has also been seen passing through Mos Eisley, though reluctantly.
Known Allies: Society of Krath.. information regarding this character may also be obtained via Anyone with the name 'Devious'
Method of contact IC and OOC: Find me IC.. though do not expect me to be cheery and kind... Contact me OOC - I am very friendly and open to creating many rp experiences.  I would like to add that for the sake of immersion - I prefer random encounters unless you cannot find me and as little ooc communication as possible.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:06:55 AM by Lady Saramae »

Visit the Dark Jedi Roleplayers Website!! http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=184575&TabID=1560764<a

Eosad

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 07:36:25 PM »

Name: Myxxie Eosad
Alignment:Dark Adept
known locations: Rumored to live or stay in various places, known to love the city of Kaadara on naboo, known to love Talus and Dantooine, reasons unknown. She is known to also travel to other planets, often staying away from most civilized areas.
Known Allies: She is known to know many people, usually just yelling her name out will eventually find it to her ears somehow.
Method of contact IC and OOC: IC, if you know her personal communicator number, you can contact her that way, her business contact information which is seperate is public knowledge and widely available to anyone who might want to find her, listed as a bounty hunter. OOC: Sending me a mail works most of the time to set things up, or a tell, but usually a mail to remind me or find me initially. There are only three people that share a force bond with her and are able to find her that way, so that won't work for most.

Offline Aphrodite

• Prolific Poster
    • Aph's Deviant Art Page
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »
Name: Azradite Vao (in game name Aphrodite), IC Alias Lady Dionne Vao of Riva Dorata.

Alignment: Nightsister/Force Witch  - Clan Mother/Mentor

Known locations: Dantooine, Dathomir, Riva Dorata

Known allies and acquaintances: Nightsisters, Magus, Sowisp Blush, Widdor, Melkin, Kis'met Zoloft. 

Method of contact IC and OOC: IC - Dark Coven Dantooine if your unlucky. Riva Dorata if your lucky. OOC - Just shoot me a tell or PM me here.

Offline Sege

• How did it come to this?
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 07:53:39 PM »
Name: Sege Cirisia

Alignment: Master/Teacher - Follower of Ashla (Lightside/Devout Jedi)

Known locations: Undisclosed - If you seek him, he will answer.

Known Allies: Ordo, Justicia, Pax Pacis, Circle of Ashla, Jubali, Iske', Selon, Anishor (Many more)

Method of contact IC and OOC: In-game tell/mail will do the best. My PM's here get a bit messy after a while. As far as IC goes, there will be a process   :)

Hoping to see all of you out there  :D

Sege Cirisia | Valitus Pratt | Vertes Sinclaire | 'Elias Stafford

Offline Iwoci

• Forum Warrior
  • We are teh evil! - Wookieepedia Inquisitorius
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »
Name: Iwoci Orodo

Alignment: Inquisitorius, Dark

Known locations: Black Sands, Bestine

Known allies and acquaintances Awoxei (Everyone else is secret  ;) )

Method of contact IC and OOC IC - transmissions to her Bestine office, public frequency. OOC - Mail through here, Empire SSG or IG, IG tells

*Note* Iwoci is not known as Inquisitorius and few outside of the Empire know of her Force Sensitivity. If you wish to sense her, you must contact me OOCly first.

Empress of the Pillow Empire
Queen of the Flails

I <3 Caerie for the Pillow Star

Offline Sslissko

• Forum Ewok
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 08:17:03 PM »
Name: Sslissko
Alignment: Light Grey (Neutral with untrained innate Light Side affiliation)
Known locations: Tattooine
Known Allies: None
Method of contact IC and OOC: IC: Hope you bump into him. OOC: Shoot me a message on the forums or in game.

Offline Ki'Mi | Rinna

• Scyks
  • Darth Sunshine!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 02:18:51 AM »
Name: Rinna'Tan Novic
Alignment: Dark, can teach but has yet to take on any students.
Known locations: NE Dantooine, Dawn Rori(Newer name, unsure of it), Tatooine.
Known Allies: Anishor, Aroka, Daydream/Bella-donna, Dusk members (even though they no longer play).
Method of contact IC and OOC: Mail, tell, PM, or even AIM. All might have to take some time, as my computer is currently down, (huzzah for needing a new hard drive. ;-;) So if I don't reply right away, give me a little time.