The rules are simple. Fiarr is a -family- oriented city. While it does have it's outlaws and people in hiding, Fiarr is first and foremost a city where
people can come and relax and enjoy themselves. This is also a Bothan city, so of course the theme very heavily rests on that. So expect to have a
sense of where families would come come raise their kids.
- No weaponry in the civic buildings. All weapons are to be holstered or checked in at the shuttle port.
- There is absolutely no explosives allowed. Period. If anyone throws out a detonator or emotes as such will be spoken with. If it continues,
it will lead to a building and/or city ban for a period of time. Heavy weaponry (lava, lightning cannons etc will be treated the same)
- Armor is allowed in all buildings, but keep in mind an armored being is cause for supsicion and might be subject to search by local militia.
- The city is a neutral city. It holds to no factions and if anything it's loyalties do belong somewhat to Bothawui more than to the Empire or the Rebellion.
No factional ties to the city, however that does not mean those who come within or live in the city need to hide their faction. However, if you are a Rebel and
get caught by the Empire for openly stating you are a rebel, the city will not protect you. Same goes for Imperials.
- Any plots involving the city such as Imperial invasion, Rebellion stronghold invasion or smuggler/spy/etc who wish to run a plot through FM must contact either
Cyiara or Mozenrath to set things up. This is so that no miscommunication happens and that things can go as smoothly as possible.
- Plots of course are encouraged, however we do request you keep building damage to a minimal.
- Recording devices are -all- over the city, save for the "Dead Zones". This is after all a Bothan City and of course they will obviously have that sort of items around.
This means that conversations within a certain area can be recorded both audially or visually and either sold or bartered.
- Anyone who wishes to obtain information through this fashion needs to okay it with the individuals invovled first.
Basically it's common sense, please keep in mind that actions will have consequences.
Mozenrath and Cyiara have opted to open up the city on certain days. This of course will be when we are present and on hand to help with move-ins or assist in the civic buildings. We have chosen Sundays and Wednesdays from 4pm to 10pm Pacific Time. That doesn't mean the city closes down the rest of the week, those are just the days we'll be available and the community will -know- that Rp is happening at those times in that location. Events can of course be scheduled any time during the week and will be posted on the boards as they come up.
If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to send a PM to either Mozenrath or 'Caer.
Thank you and we both look forward to seeing you all in Fiarr'Melan.