Please, turn off any ad blocker for this site. We have attempted to keep ads as unobtrusive as possible, so, please, do your part to support us. Information about the ads can be found here.
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on LiveShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Halephax Munitions - Open for Business!  (Read 922 times)

Offline Poekunal

• Forum Marauder
  • I'm selling these fine leather jackets.
Halephax Munitions - Open for Business!
« on: July 30, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »
*appearing almost overnight in countless upscale, mercenary, and governmental periodicals*

*after checking the holosite listed, there is a seeming outline for a weapons catalog*

((Going to be putting out a limited weapon selection once that countdown is finished, but will be open for custom orders as well.  Everything will need to be ordered ICly, and I'll do my best to be on Aonin often to handle them.  Permits through the ID system will be required to buy them legitimately, and HMI will be doing shipments via the smuggling system for people to attempt to acquire them illegally.  All the weapons used will be hovering in the top two percentile in terms of quality across the board.  If anyone has any requests at all, let me know and I can answer most questions even if I'm not able to fill the order.))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 09:45:28 PM by Poekunal »

Offline Ryian Coron

• Prolific Poster
  • Get the frak off my server
Re: Halephax Munitions - One Day Until Opening
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 09:02:00 AM »
((Definately time to raid your warehouse again  ;D ))

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
  • It's Okay to be Takei!!!
    • Kai'rii the journal of a Mandalorian
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 05:49:58 PM »
(Wow. This really looks awesome. :) )
Caer's Journal

Quote from: Halden
What if it's a female predator and she's going all chitter chitter skreeeee in your face?

Offline Rapture

• The Muse
  • Dark Lord of the Forums
  • Osculare pultem meam!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »
[That looks awesome, Aonin.  Expect an order from ze Doc.]

"Insert pithy saying to make myself awesome here."

Offline Poekunal

• Forum Marauder
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 09:44:43 PM »
((HMI is officially open for business!

All stats are roughly 1100+, electric elemental (purple bolt) is capped at 100%, then acid (green bolt) at 96%, then cold (blue bolt) at 93%, then heat (red bolt) at around 90%.  Only a few points difference though between them.  Melee weapons are high 1100s, ranged are low-middle.  All orders will be done ICly through the form on the site which should be e-mailed ICly in-game, or just running into Aonin randomly.

http://www.starsidergalaxy.com/wiki/index.php?title=Halephax_Munitions_Inc.

((Kudos to Ronin!  I had just posted the link, the board apparently automatically thought the period was an error and switched it to text.  Did a fancy link instead. :P))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:28:05 PM by Poekunal »

Offline Ronin Medjai

• Forum Marauder
Re: Halephax Munitions - Open for Business!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 11:23:17 PM »
((Poe Edit your link to include that period at the end as part of the url....cause right now its black and the link is brown and that period is a crucial part to making the link work. Im talking about the one after Inc. BTW))

Offline Poekunal

• Forum Marauder
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
/bump

Offline Jascyn

• Forum Assassin
  • I'm a big deal, in my mind.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »
[ I'd love to buy a blaster from you, just can't step on Corellia without getting arrested again, so can I send someone in lue of myself? They wouldn't have Jascyn ID info]

Offline Poekunal

• Forum Marauder
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »
((As long as their ID checks out and everything's on file, Halephax Munitions isn't responsible for what they do with it afterwards, so someone else could purchase it in his stead.  However, they do keep track of serial numbers and purchase histories just in case they have to turn information over.  Also in certain cases Aonin may leave the planet to meet with someone, so it could be arranged that way as well. :P))

Offline Lorem Ipsum

• Dark Lord of the Forums
  • God damnit.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 07:42:26 PM »
((Expect an order on behalf of CorSec sometime soon. ;) ))
Good night, sweet prince. And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Offline Caer

• Prolific Poster
  • It's Okay to be Takei!!!
    • Kai'rii the journal of a Mandalorian
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:04 AM »
(You're gonna have to explain this ID check thing to me. >.> I need a good solid weapon for Cee my Medic... and I'd -love- to Rp it out.)
Caer's Journal

Quote from: Halden
What if it's a female predator and she's going all chitter chitter skreeeee in your face?

Offline Poekunal

• Forum Marauder
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »
(You're gonna have to explain this ID check thing to me. >.> I need a good solid weapon for Cee my Medic... and I'd -love- to Rp it out.)

Here's a rundown of the system we have currently. :P

What's an ID?

An ID in terms of the in-game object has three pieces of information on it:  Name, coordinates/planet of residence, and weapon permit. 

Name:  Whatever your character's name is.

Coordinates/Planet:  For example -4837, -9999 Dantooine.  OR, if you don't have a house, you can use your ship, just the model and name such as YT-1300 "Bantha Blaster"

Weapon Permit:  The permit levels are as follows:
C1 - Melee and pistols
C2 - Everything in C1, plus Carbines and Rifles
C3 - Weapons for Imperials and Imperial-licensed Bounty Hunters only
There are also Restricted weapons and special access for those, but generally will be based on specific guild authorizations, such as disruptors for DSA, not being too good at handling a ryyk blade unless you have the strength of a wookiee, etc.

If the information is all true, it's your legitimate Imperial-issued ID, and will always check out.  If you're looking for a fake ID, for example if you're looking for a higher permit level than you realistically would have, or are planning on using the weapon(s) for less than legal purposes in case it's tracked back to you, or have an obvious criminal record, you can put in whatever information you want for those three pieces, but when you submit it, you have to note it as a fake ID.  We'll come to how fake IDs work in scanning later.

Getting an ID (in-game object)

If it's legitimate, just send all the information in an in-game e-mail to Keery with a title/description so she knows it's for a legitimate ID.  In about a week it should be up on a vendor for you.  If it's -not- legitimate, you'd normally have to go find one of the seedy types like myself or Draz'tek or others who would RP out the transaction, then send it to Keery for you OOCly, picking the ID up for you when it's ready, etc.

Getting an ID (bio information)

Having an in-game object is -not- required, you can just put the ID info in your bio as well.  Having an item for the ID makes things just a little easier and immersive for everyone involved, but if you're in a rush or know your character would already be setup with it, you can put it in your bio.

ID Scanning

Every legitimate ID will always pass a scan.  Every fake ID will be subject to a check, using a 100-sided die.  When you receive a fake ID game object, it will have a random number at the end, generally between 50 to 100.  That is the number that the "scanner" has to beat in order to figure out it's a fake ID.

If you decided to put the fake ID in your bio, that number will be set at 65.